APA is the leading scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States, with more than 118,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members.
Our mission is to promote the advancement, communication, and application of psychological science and knowledge to benefit society and improve lives. We do this by:
- Utilizing psychology to make a positive impact on critical societal issues.
- Elevating the public’s understanding of, regard for, and use of psychology.
- Preparing the discipline and profession of psychology for the future.
- Strengthening APA’s standing as an authoritative voice for psychology.
LetPub, a division of Boston-based Accdon, LLC, is a major research communication services provider offering a full suite of author services to researchers, journals, and publishers worldwide.
- Our mission, since 2011, has been to help disseminate and advance important scientific and engineering achievements and foster innovations relating to new research media and multimodal scholarship.
- The core aims of the company include a strong focus on helping researchers increase the integrity, ethical adherence, and openness of their research, as required or requested, and on strengthening expert-level editorial and open science support for journals, academic societies, and publishers given various submission requirements and scholarly publishing industry changes and trends.
- We help international researchers eliminate language barriers, and see their work recognized and published in prestigious journals worldwide.
- We collaborate with international research institutions, journals, publishers, and societies to offer educational workshops. Our experienced trainers and publication experts understand author challenges and can customize their training materials for any audience.